The Design Awards 2016

Thursday, September 22nd


Crown Princess Mary attended the presentation of Design Awards 2016, where the Crown Princess handed over the awards to this years winners. The event took place at Folketeateret in Copenhagen. 

Bobedre.dk
Kongehuset.dk
Ppe-agency.com
Instagram.com 1 2 3 4
Frederiketmary.centerblog.net
Princessesblog76.blogspot.com

When I first discovered her attendance at the Design Awards 2016 I have really been looking forward to the 22nd of September. Now, working with design almost everyday this award show has been so interesting to watch. Great to see who would win and the nominated designs. For Crown Princess Mary to attend the show just makes it ten times better. Two of my favourite things gathered at one event.

It is the interior magazines BO BEDRE, Bolig Magasinet and Costume Living who hosted the show in Folketeateret in downtown Copenhagen. At the arrival, as guest of honor, she was warmly welcomed and guided to her seat from where she later entered the stage presenting 'Designer of the Year'. The award was then given to the company Norm Architects, here. Congratulations with the award.

This is the first time Crown Princess Mary is present at the award show, but it seems like she had a wonderful evening with much to celebrate.

These days Mary keeps impressing and surprising me with her outfits. First thing I noticed is that it seems like she enjoys wearing lots of prints lately. Am I the only one noticed that? Nothing bad. I love it. Think it's great she teaches us to wear prints and patterns more often. More important how to wear them. This new black printed maxi dress can only be described with one word: edgy.

Without looking overdressed she accessorized the new Alice+Olivia maxi dress with golden earrings from Dulong Fine Jewelry featuring plenty of diamonds and a brand new Georg Jensen collier. It was at Royals & Fashion I found out about her dress. Actually I think it's the first time we see Mary in their design. I often wondered if we would ever see her in one of their creations and now we have. Reminds me a lot of her Etro gown, especially because of the print.

Perfectly matching the dress she had chosen a bright blue Prada clutch and a few bracelets from among others Cartier. She also dazzled in a pair of new black sandals which was, also, identified by Royals & Fashion as Aquarzzura. I'd never heard of Aquarzzura before, but I have already fallen in love with their shoes. This model was made in collaboration by Aquarzzura and Poppy Delevingne -therefor Aquarzzura x Poppy Delevingne

I also noticed her wearing some kind of dusty lilac nail polish. Even though I had hoped for some kind of glamours updo, this will do. Lovely curls.

Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Earrings w. Diamonds, Big
Necklace: Georg Jensen Dew Drop Necklace
Pendant: Georg Jensen Dew Drop Pendant
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Shoes: Aquarzzura (x Poppy Delevingne) Hero Suede Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment