The St. Loye Prize 2015

October, Friday 2nd

Crown Princess Mary attended the presentation of the Goldsmith Guild Talent Cost St. Loye Prize 2015 in Rundetrån, Copenhagen.

Dailymail.co.uk
Billedbladet.dk 1
Photo 1 + Photo 2
Ru-royalty.livejournal.com

It was around dinner time when the Crown Princess arrived to Rundetårn in Copenhagen to present this years Goldsmith Guild Talent Cost St. Loye Prize 2015. Because of the beautiful weather in Copenhagen last night I'm sure it was a special experience for her to attend the presentation. When she arrived to Rundetårn, she was welcomed by CEO Jepser Vang Hansen and Alderman Diana Holstein. The Crown Princess also received a bouquet of flowers at the arrival. A really beautiful one. Half way trough the old iconic building the Crown Princess stopped by the jewellery exhibition The Jewellery City. As if it was no problem at all the Crown Princess steered the round building wearing heeled shoes. Maybe I should tell you why this is a little more special this time. Rundetårn is a 41.55 meter high building located in the centre of Copenhagen. In English 'Rundetårn' means 'round tower'. The building is especially known for its spiraling staircase, leading all the way up to a viewing platform. It goes back to 1642 and is build by King Christian 4th. Enough with all the history. Now you know a little more about the location where the Crown Princess presented the St. Loye Prize 2015 and visited The Jewellery City-exhibition.
The St. Loye Prize 2015 and DKK 100,000 were handed over to the goldsmith Christina Bukkehave who is the designer of 'BUKKEHAVE'. Think her jewellery are very artistic, modern and with a twist something Scandinavian. She plays with the different shapes and metals. Among others Bukkehave use pearls, diamonds and amber to give the jewellery a feminine touch. I think she is a very talented and creative jewellery designer who deserve the acknowledgement. Some of Christina Bukkehave's designs were exhibited in Rundetårn. Congratulations to Christina with the fine prize.

I know I've said this before, but somehow Mary keeps surprising me. When I think: now it does not get any better, it actually does. At yesterdays evening event Mary wore a brand new black A-line dress featuring some kind of golden jacquard detailing. This is a dress you either love or hate. I really adore it especially with the high neck, long sleeves and pattern. What was your first thought? There has been so many speculations about where the dress is from. Pernille has suggested a Marisota dress, which is why I contacted them. They never responded my request. In the meantime Kate has been able to identify her new golden wonder as Ganni (Pre-Spring 2016). At one point my mind crossed Ganni, but I didn't find what I was looking for. Now we finally know the true identity of her new lurex dress. I still hope we will see more articles and pictures -then I maybe will be able to identify her earrings. I am pretty sure they are from Figaros Bryllup. After all I know that her bracelets and ring are from Marianne Dulong. Thanks to Heaven I know that she was wearing her beige Christian Louboutin pumps. A really lovely outfit.

Dress: Ganni Schiffer Glitter Dress
Earrings: Figaros Bryllup Smoke Quartz Earrings
Bracelet: Marianne Dulong Anello Pearl Bracelet
Bracelet: Marianne Dulong Ellipse
Ring: Marianne Dulong
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100mm Leather Pumps in Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment