Summer photocall at Gråsten Castle

Saturday, July 25th

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the annual summer photocall at Gråsten Castle with all four children.


The day I have been waiting for, for a long time, is finally here -the annual summer photocall of the royal family who's on vacation at Gråsten Castle in South of Jutland. Yesterday I expressed that I I hoped to see Prince Joachim and Princess Marie with their children, but I assume that they are on holiday somewhere else because they did not appear today. The daughter of Princess Benedikte, Princess Alexandra, and her husband Count Jefferson, as well as her two children Count Richard and Countess Ingrid also stay at Gråsten these days along with the rest of the family. The weather is pretty bad in Denmark these days and the family also had to postpone the meeting with the press because of the rain. But I am optimistic, rainy days are also beautiful. The weather certainly had not ruined the mood of the royal family. The children had so fun and the adults seemed to have had a great time as well.

The first thing I noticed when I saw the first pictures from today, is that everyone was dressed in matching colours. All of them embraced orange, blue, pink and white. If I were you, I'd take a second look at the pictures where we see all of them. Princess Josephine, with her broken arm, was dressed in a orange and green Poppy Rose dress, here, which was identified by Kate and Lurdes. Her hair was in a sweet french side braid, Princess Isabella had a similar hairstyle. If you like it as much as I do, I have found this guide to you. Have fun! When we talk about this wonderful young lady -Princess Isabella, she was in a fantastic white lace dress from Little Remix, here, also identified by Kate. She was also the one who found out that Prince Vincent is wearing a Pili Carrera shirt, here.


I love that Frederik and Mary were wearing similar colours -white and navy blue. I know that some of you had a wish, to see her in a short dress today. I was actually hoping for something long because Mary looks so great in maxi dresses or as in this case, skits. It's not the first time at the annual summer photocall she's wearing maxi-clothes. Last year, she was in a maxi-dress by Ganni, here, and in 2012 in a dress from Free People, here. Today she was dressed in a By Malene Birger maxi skirt identified by Reines & Princesses. Zara is the designer of her new white lace blouse identified by Kate. Funny thing: it was much easier to find the kids clothes then Mary's this time. She embrace the casual look with a few jewellery. Two of the three necklaces are from Orit Elhanati and Marianne Dulong. The silver necklace with the pendant could be a gift from when she visited Ethiopia in February. Her silver diamond ring is from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen and the golden one is from I'm Jewel. The bracelets are from, among others, Anni Lu. She topped of the outfit with black ballet flats, a simple hairstyle and natural makeup.

Blouse: Zara Lace Blouse
Skirt: By Malene Birger Severa Pleated Silk Crepe de Chine Maxi Skirt
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace
Necklace: Marianne Dulong Atlantic
Ring: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands
Ring: I'm Jewel Sage
Bracelet: Anni Lu Mess Army Bracelet 
Bracelet: Anni Lu Fun Bracelet Army

No comments:

Post a Comment