State of World population report


Friday, November 21st



As patron of the United Nations' Population Fund (UNFPA) Crown Princess Mary attended the launch of their new State of World Population report. 


It was in a really splendid mood the Crown Princess arrived to Rysensteen Gymnasium, Copenhagen. She was welcomed with handshakes, flowers and happy faces. She was one big happy face herself. Mary attended as patron of the United Nations' Population Fund (UNFPA) to give a speech on occasion of their newest report entitled The Power of 1.8 billion: Adolescents, Youth and the Transformation of the Future. The report deals with the fact how 1.8 billion young people are able to make an influence in the world, especially in the future if money are invested in for instance school and education. In her speech she, among others, told the audience about some of the many inspiring people she has met during her global visits. 

Now Mary is back again! I expressed that I was not a big fan of her outfit yesterday, but this one is just wonderful. I love the combo of the different layers of clothing's. I really like the new navy cape which has leather detail on shoulders and the striped short skirt, with stripes both ways. I have spent several hours trying to find these them piece. But Sophie is the one we need to say thank you to, because she is the one who found both skirt and cape! The cape is from JOSEPH and the skirt turns out to be from ChloĆ© (Pre-AW14). The black turtleneck sweater with long sleeves was perfect because it gave all attention to the skirt and also showed her beautiful figure. Her silhouette looks really pretty. I see she also has some earrings and a ring on her finger, but the pictures I have unfortunately do not show quite enough for me to tell more. Because the skirt is a little short, I like that she had chosen a pair of long suede Prada boots. I assume the little black clutch is from Carlend Copenhagen and that the earrings could be Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. One last thing, of course, that also requires attention is her magnificent hairstyle! I love when her hair is all curly but we only get to see it on very few occasions. At first view I could not see that her hair had changed at all, but it seems no doubt it has. I really like the change!

Cape: JOSEPH Leather panel cape
Earrings: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Lotus earrings 
Clutch: Carlend Copenhagen Vanessa
Shoes: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment