Performance at the Bellevue Theater

August, 11

Crown Princess Mary attended, unofficial, two performances - The Picture of Dorian Gray & The Elephant Man - at the Bellevue Theater in Copenhagen according to Billed Bladet. Even though this was an unofficial event for Mary I love to see just a few pictures because every time she convince me that her style is real. She is fashionable when and where she is. Official and unofficial. Royal Outfits of Crown Princess Mary found the new floral and tassel kimono, which I like pretty much, from Zara. Several bloggers love this as much as Mary. The style reminded me of Zara and luckily I had some one to help me find it. Thanks! Her lovely glittering earrings are from the Danish jewellery designer Jewlscph. With loose hair and a body-cross body she rocked this outfit.


News.dk

Kimono: Zara Floral Tassel Kimono
Earrings: Jewlscph Diva DKK 16,699

No comments:

Post a Comment