The Arrival to London and the Olympic Games 2012

August, 07

... of course I have to go on vacation right in the middle of a huge event in London, well now I'm back again after a great holiday and first you get some updates from the Olympic Games 2012 which Crown Princess Mary attended with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella. They stayed a Dannebrog, the royal yacht with Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik. Crown Prince Frederik stayed a hotel in London.

Billedbladet.dk

When Mary and the children arrived




Thanks to all of you great readers I have been able to follow all that happen in London on my vacation, yes I know when you are on vacation the best is to leave you phone off but when Mary attend such a huge event I just need in some way to follow it! My personal little obsession. I was so excited when I was pictures of her wearing a both a jacket (Autumn/Winter 2012) and silk print shirt from ZARA! And they mix with the simple bootcut jeans and her brown By Malene Birger (2012 collection) bag it's really great, love the combination. She just made a boring pair of jeans exiting. Something I need to do myself. I'm pretty sure the brown pumps is from Jimmy Choo.

Bag: By Malene Birger Manusa Leather Bag DKK 1,925.00
Shoes: Jimmy Choo?

No comments:

Post a Comment